Was 11:10pm when the man entered the Bar. Tall, handsome,
wearing a leather jacket, blue jeans, and black gloves. He sat down at the bar
and ordered a beer, however something caught the attention of Marta, the man
doesn´t removed his gloves.
Martha had arrived with her friends from the office a couple
of hours before and the "Appletinis" already were doing effect, for
her, every man in the bar was a potential boyfriend. From the bar, the man of
the gloves was watching that group of women while he kept taking his beer.
The women realized that were observed by the man. Marta
stood up and said, "I will return in a moment, I've got to figure out if
that man's intentions are good or bad" and staggered toward the bar where
the man was sitting.
"Hello handsome," she told to the man as he settled
next to him in the bar.
The man turned to look and just said "Hello".
"Hey, I saw that you were watching us from a while ago.
Do you have any plan with some of us?, Do you want to invite to breakfast to
some?, I am available if you want to," said Marta with a faltering voice.
The man continued taking his beer, while within his mind just
imagined what would happen if he removed his gloves. That night, he had
promised that he would not release the beast, that night he would be normal.
That night, he would not kill.
TO BE CONTINUED…

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario